The ACRMA8 School Coordinating Council will meet on the following dates this school year:
- Wednesday, October 9, 2019
- Thursday, November 21, 2019
- Thursday, February 27, 2020
- Wednesday, April 1, 2020
- Wednesday, April 29, 2020
- Thursday, May 28, 2020
Member responsibilities include:
- An advisory body to the Principal on the management of the school, school policies, academic performance, and annual development of the LCAP and the budget, which will be aligned to the School Instructional Operating Plan (SIOP).
Help guide the decisions that best serve our scholars and families.
Based on suggestions and recommendations from the School Coordinating Council, the Principal will reflect this feedback in their decisions and operations.
The members of the SCC for the 2019-2020 school year are:
- Teachers: Mrs. Torrez, Ms. Spellman, Mr. Yim, Ms. O'Connor
- Parents: Ms. Serrano, Ms. Robles, Ms. Landeros, Ms. Gomez, and additional parents
- Students: Leslie C., Giovanni L., Miguel T., Natalia F., Brenda H., Gisselle C.
- Classified Staff: Ms. Nicolas, Ms. Vargas
Please reach out to any member of the SCC any time you have feedback on how we can improve our school program!